Support Groups and Professional Meetings
If you are facing divorce or separation, you have many questions. Get answers by attending a workshop.
Connie is a regular speaker for divorce support groups, such as Second Saturdays East and Divorce Options which are geared toward the public and provided at a nominal cost, usually about $25 for a 3 hour presentation given by an attorney, financial professional and mental health professional specially trained in the divorce process. There is no obligation beyond attending. These are for you to gain knowledge and to make good decisions during the process.
These presentations help you to decide which divorce process is right for you and your family albeit Litigation, Mediation or Collaborative Divorce.
Connie is also available to speak to your groups as follows:
- Help start up a divorce support group in your area or at your company.
- Be a guest speaker at your divorce support group on divorce options and/or the financial aspects of divorce.
- Give a luncheon or happy hour presentation at your company. This has been very productive for an add on to your weekly professional meetings you may have.
- Provide a Continuing Education presentation on these topics.
Saturday, September 7, 2019
Saturday, December 7, 2019
11622 El Camino Real, Ste 100, San Diego, CA
9:00 am -12:00 pm
Next Level Mastermind
2019 CDLP Summitt in Reno, NV
September 17 & 18, 2019
“ All of the information was extremely helpful. I really liked the financial content as I learned so much. Ms. Walsh was very helpful as she addressed a lot of my concerns and she answered all of my questions My biggest concern are the financial issues and I was very satisfied with the financial content of the workshop”.
– Second Saturdays East Attendee